Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break Tiffums Style

Well to start off my Spring Break i miss my flight to Miami, because i had slept in at my dorm. I know how dense can you be to miss your flight? But somehow i got stuck watching Dexter and CSI:Las Vegas. But my friend's mom was able to get me a flight for the following day and my flight was great. I got a window seat and i had my iPod, which was fully charged, so i was rather pleased with myself. Once we touched down in Miami, the heat hit me like a thick hot wet towel to the face. I had to go in a bath and changed clothes, before we left the airport. Also a rather nice thing is that the airport didn't lose my luggae, that had to be the best flight i have ever taken. But anyway we got in the car and went to South Beach's open air mall I don't remember the name that well. And i found a new bathing suit and learnt of a new one called the monokini. Yeah well after our quick shopping trip we went to her house and then back to the beach for like maybe 25 minutes, because she was complaining about how hot the sand was and wanted to go home. So we left the beach and went back to her house where some hispanics were having a pool party nearby. So we crashed it and had a great time the whole time i thought we were going to ge caught. And later on in the week we went go-karting and played alot of arcade games along with DDR. Then the next day we went to Wet'n'Wild that was Friday, because on Saturday i had to go to work. That was like the only reason i came back at all, and if i could have called in i would have.When I got back my roomate had not changes=d a thing she just had extra dishes in the sink which is somrthing i had not missed at all.

No comments: