Saturday, February 16, 2008

Nation of the lost

I do not know exactly where I come from, I know my mom was from Atlanta and my dad I believe the same. I was raised in Decatur and Jonesboro subrubs where the cultures clash and blend. Until i became older and i was allowed to know more, about me as a people. From what my grandmother trold me i'm supposed part Cheerokee and African American. What tribe i'm not certain we could be from Nigeria or Ghana we couldn't find any creditable documents so it's anyone guess. Also frommy momo she's told me that we also could be a part Islander like Trabago or Barbados, again no real documentation so i can't really prove it. Soi'm a person built on uncertainties except for my Cherokke and African blood i believe that and their is actual documentation about that. And because also in the summer when i don't perm or put in chemicals ion my hair it curls not napps but actual curls. Andno matter what i try to do with a flat iron or curler it will noit starighten, so i just wear it wet and curly. Also the cheerokee part in part to the fact that iu am very lacotse in tolerate, but it sucks somuch because i loved milk. I love ice cream cheesecakeand yogurt why did i of all people have to be lactose. But i beleive only on my dad's side of the family because my mom candrink milk for days and feel nothing. On the other hand if me my brother cousin or grandmother try to be the same we will be in great pain like monthly cramps with gas it's horrible. Unless we drink soy milk or speckle that lactose powder over our ice cream and ect.
links below
http://www.cemeteries-of-tx.com/Etx/Rusk/cemetery/Mttabor.htm
http://216.109.125.130/search/cache?ei=UTF-8&p=wyche+cherokees&fr=yfp-t-501&u=www.stillmansfarm.com/veggiecatalog/&w=wyche+cherokees+cherokee&d=d1xe6_H_Qcvz&icp=1&.intl=us

No comments: