Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tiffums thinks Mike...

I understand alomst completey if not more where Mike is coming from with not trying to let down his parents. Becasue therir is nothing worse then having them put so much faith and pride in you just to let themdown. Eventhou they might say it's ok you tried your best it's never really ok. Because i don't know about you all but my grandmother loves to brag about me to all her friends. When i made into the Beta society, to making editior of my school paper. Even when my soccer team made it to finals eventhou we lost she just took so much happiness in my accomplishments. So it made it even harder for me if i failed or didn't get great marks on my papers and finals grades. So tto keep her happy i would hide them from her and just show her or tell her about the good to keep her happy.

But back to mike i think that his way of writing is great he uses the personal to distant approach even if he doesn't know it. He gives you personal parts of his life what he wanted to do andd hoped to do then how he failed or succed. Saying his truth like it or not and what his future plans and choices could be. So he lets you into his mind and kinda without sounding girly it almost sounds like he's writing in his diary. Sorry mike but i still like your writing your doing a good job you just might want to profread your blogs before posting cause sometimes you forget to space out your words.

No comments: