Monday, March 24, 2008

Just a friend

Just a friend and nothing more, so go knocking at my door. I care not for your reasons why. I simply sigh and reply you phone corrupts our very being , by it conyinuing to keep on ringing. Your presense is no longer wanted or needed in my bed because the simply sight of you brings a pain within my head. You say that you've changed and i;ll admit it you have but she has not and that's why i plot. Her constant calling and texting asking why she's not allowed to talk to you like you would an beautiful creature of the street. You reply everytime not right now i'll call you back later ok, why? she's here. Yea i'm here with my girlfriend so in a hushed voice you reply i'll call you back later ok bye bye. What is this, how do you find comfort in a person who has done more harm then good and that if given the chance will lock you away for good. What is this power of sorts of corruption that has been embedded within your body. Why do you crave her more than me, when i'm the cutier of three. Your werid unknown decison making skills makes me wonder if i should wager a pound or two on the tradmill or the pool. I get dolled up in ribbions and lace try to look my best and save face, because inside i'm nervous and awaiting your approval when all i get is a look or nod in recoginition. My mind turns and sanity spills as a imagine her as a nimhp a cute little forest nimp wondering the forest before a huge oak falls and squashes it. But then i snap out of this demented day dream for i scene i seem to scheme i need a doctor minus the syrigne. There goes my self esteem for the day, but i will not let this continue i have a new intrest who has found a very instinct intrest in me. So have your traudry conversion at night with the additional phone melting text message, I'll stick with my new flesh intrest. I don't have to chrage him up but somehow he still goes for hours.

No comments: