Monday, April 14, 2008

wet memories

I know we have parted and haven't talked since the break up but i can still her your voice in my head. And it doesn't make me cry or anger me, it makes me feel good to hear your voice so close to my ear. I can almost feel the heat of your breathe as you talk into my ear or neck. Either was fine because they would still gave the same result from me. I can almost relive our relationship when i sleep, but the way i wanted, i don't change much. The summer of 07 was the best to me because i had you all to myself and we couldn't get enough of eachother. While still trying to discover eachother, neither too quick to give our feeling nad interest to anybody easily. We do almost anything together and it wasn't boring in the least, we would skip school and go to your house and make breakfast. Then after eating would go and watch tv, play around the house, the finally go back to your room to sleep. And believe it or not that's exactly what we would do sleep together until one of your brothers would come asking for something. Distrubing ou little world of us just looking at eachother, messing with your, face, and you hitting my butt and i in turn hit your backs. And say see now you don't like that do you? You look at me and smile saying ohh do it again baby yea! I look at you then look away smiling and trying not to laughing saying i'm so mad. Yea our adventures in the car when i can never get any directions right and if you didn't know where you where going we would get lost. But i don't think we ever cared too much even the nights when we would agrue. When we would get a chance to make up and be together again it would more than worth the fight. The way you would hang your hang in shame and walk over smiling under your dropped head and then get real close to me then lick me. EWWWWWWWWWW you could away ruin a moment too.

No comments: