Friday, April 11, 2008

Life after the b r e a k

It happened almost out of nowhere but i knoew it was coming so i wasn't completey caught off guard that doesn't mean in the least that it was easy. I get a text while trying to aviod doing my homework from him and i'm kinda exicted, because i hadn't heard from him in awhile. It stated that he would call me after he got off work and needed to talk to me. So i textedback a little worried and asked why and what i did, he stated back nothing he wanted to talk about us. My stomach tighten and i felt a little sick at that moment i texted back ok. I put my phone down and just looked at it for a minute, then i picked it back up and looked through all of my picture for one's of him and then the internet. Hours later after i had just gotten finish with my shower he called me, and asked what i was doing and how i was doing. For a quick momonent i felt a spark of hope maybe i had misunderstood his earlier message, thenhe said do you know why i wanted to talk to you? I said i guessed and then he proceeded to tell me that he wanted to break up becaus ehe felt as thought he wasn'y giving enough attention as i needed as his girlfriend and that he didn't want to come in between me meeting someone new in Atlanta. I wasn't happy in the relationship and that he needed to get his life together because he had just got his car towed and two tickets i said ok. We talked acouple of more minutes and then he hung up saying that he would see me around and i replied sarcasically yeah sure as i hung up.And i would just look the pictures not really saying anything then i moved from my desk to my bathroom and played in my hair, and thought back to why i had decide to dye my hair this color and have it this long. It was beause he had said he liked long hair and that they dye made me look more hispanic, and with that i turned on my iHome and turned to Danity Kane. And allowed Potery to fill the room as i combed and brushed my hair staright all around my face then i went to my dresser and took out my scissors and i started cutting it all away. It was time for me to start loving and liking me again, and this would be a start.

No comments: