Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Eng1102 Underconstruction

I really can't say what i would change about the class it's one of my favorite classes this semester. It's the only reason i get up in the morning by knowing in a couple of hours i get to go to Eng1102. Because the class is laid back, funny, and professional, all at the same time. Nothing is taboo in the class room and everybody is respectable and funny in their own ways. But Miller is the ring leader some how no matter what a classmate might have to say, being a smart ass or generally just wanting to know. He will always have a remark twice as fast and funny too without skipping a beat. And will continue with the class, i learnt about how bad my grammar is in my writings and how to cite soureces in MLA front. I know i know how did i make it this far in college without knowing how but i did somehow so get over it.
The class is exicting and engaging and most of all it doesn't baby us, it allows us to go out and figure things out for ourselves. We get to read and learn about things i might never read or have known about before this class. And finally its helped me to better organized my paper and agurments after reading the book and my first paper. But i do have some concerns and thoughts..... yea the surprise quizzes over movies and the reading asking werid questions. Like what was Bob's last name in Syrianna that was one of the most WTF moments i had in the class. And that there is no extra credit that i know of and i wish there were some just in case.

No comments: