Sunday, April 6, 2008

The evolution of boy

He went from saying that he loved my boobs to my smile, that my eyes could pierce and see right throught him. To his very soul and at times it intimadated him and he would push me away in fear of the unknown. But i was persistent and knew that i was right, so i let him have his space to organize his feelings. He went from laughing about some nasty joke he made about some girl to about something i did earlier that today. We went from going to the mall so that i can find an outfit. To him dropping me off at the entrance to walking with me throught the mall and waiting outside the dressing room. We have gone to eachother's house to eat with the parents, my anut has doubted his manhood by a glance at his shoes, and his mother has engaged me at first look. And we haven't run from eachother screaming of insanity and foul play. Danced the night away as friends and walked out as lovers, with a deep connection. But it doesn't stop there we have gone throught a very noisy and denmanding ex, who wants more attention than i believe she is entitle to. Held him when he cried about how he was hurting me by giving i to her and not being able to go to college with me. And now he has this idea that i'm cheating on him by me being so far away from home, and our fun filled adventures both in the day and night. But we have found an good medium he will come and see me on Friday or Saturday nights depending on his work shift to come and see me or spend the night. And i go back to home to spend time with him and our other friends, to go to the movies, resturants, and theme parks.Now he has gone from lusting for me to almost loving me and he still has room to grow because the evolution of man took billions of years, he has atleast a thousand left to go.

No comments: