Sunday, February 3, 2008

movie tiffy

If a studio were to make a movie about my life and would be called Realize me Please, it would probaly be done by director Joel Schumacher. For those of you who don't know Joel is the man who directed 23 the pyhco thriller starring Jim Carrey I don't know if alot of people saw it. I would like if I could play myself and if not a adventurous new actress, with spunk and plenty of sacasim. The setting of the movie would circle all around Georgia because as a child I did alot of county hopping. Then once I got older we went to the Carribean and saw a many islands and tourist traps. The movie would also hit spots like Flordia, Texas, California, and New York. Then once I became a senior for our senior trip we all went over sees to France, Rome, and Germany. The script would be done with the movie opening up towards the end of a scene and the a slow rewind to take us back through all the turns that got us to that situation. With twist and turns of betrayal and heartbreak, there will be navie teenagers,over worked and under sexed parents. Travel to avoid the troubles and mishaps of a particular area. And ofcourse the great relazation of all the wrongs done at the end, but nothing seems to get better only worse. Because know our character knows that what she is doing is wrong but sees no reason why to stop it. I f she doesn't get caught, little does she know that she is not one who may place judgement or critic on anyone. With this haunting question that plagues the latter chapters of the movie "Is it really cheating if you never get caught? And everyone is happy and or content?"

No comments: