Saturday, February 16, 2008

Wait till i get my money right?

Kanye West is an innovative and breaking edge new artist who has given rap a new outlook. No longer with the songs entirely about how much money you, have how you get your money, and all the expensive things you can buy with it. Kanye's break out song through the wire descriped his experiences after he was invovled in a horrible car accident, that resulted in his mouth being wired shut. But still through the wire ,gause, and pain he still recorded the song and stayed on his mission to get out and known in the music industry. So many people respect and hold him to a certain standing. So when he comes out with a new song like "Can't tell me nothing" , it was thought to be another anthem for those trying to make something happen for themselves and theri family. With it's catchy bridge "Wait till I get my money right", the video itself was unrestricted and raw to a certain degree of it just being him and the music. Also some of the graphics were cool how with the bass beat of the bridge would make the screen shake. Thou there were parts of the video i did not get when he don on this bubble vest and wasa standing in front of the stage with lights and smoke starting to surrond him.But with the country farmer video of the song I was alittle dumb founded. I didn't get right off what this video had to do with the song.But once I had saw the whole thing I started to get it and how it MIGHT have related to the song. In the way that the farmer probaly does not like his job and is only doing it ,until he can make enough money to get out or live comfortably. It has a realistic eerie feel of truth behind it, but with all that said there was no need for the main farmer to be shirtless at the end. But my judgement is this I am indecidive both videos had a certain backing that made it relavent to the song.

No comments: