Sunday, January 13, 2008

There's too much room for error.

Final Destination is one of my favorite movies and the one that has left the most impact. I know it's werid that I choose this movie but so am I. The movie tells how they beleived death had a plan made out for everyone, and that you could not escape that plan. And it made me think and look more closly at everything that i did. And that maybe everything isn't spontaneous as we liked to beleive. Like how many of people who have tries to kill themselves failed, and some have had affiany of sorts and given their life a new chance and look. I'm not saying that anyone who has seen this movie has tried to committe sucide and failed. Saw the light and the error of their ways and turned over a new leaf. No what I'm saying is that this movie gave me a thought that I had been stressing too much about trivial things in my life. Like i was 13 worrying about if my family woulf have enough money to take care of themselves once i was gone. I was a pre-teen daydreaming about my demise, so with this film it helped me to acknowledge something. That which each passing day that i wasted worrying about years and years to come I forgot about today. And that I shouldn't worry about when my time was to come because their were more important things to worry about and do. Because if we stayed in a constant fear of something or someone is coming after us, what kind of life is that? We should just take life a couple hours at a time and get on with our day.

No comments: